- EXPERIENCE - From its authentic origin, Taiwan, our fruit and chocolate flavored Boba Bombs (c) (popping Boba) and Jelly Toppings will give you the ultimate Boba experience! The semi-translucent popping pearls are filled with fruity liquid that bursts in the mouth. Buddha Bubbles Boba Bombs give you a fruit explosion with every bite!
- ENDLESS USES - Enjoy Buddha Bubbles Boba Bombs (c) and Jelly Toppings with your milk teas, ice cream, frozen yogurt, cocktails, ice tea, waffles and so much more. Or like me...sneak a spoon full when no one is looking.
- TOP QUALITY - Buddha Bubbles Boba Bombs (c) and Jelly Toppings have a shelf life of up to one year. (Be sure to refrigerate once open). Store unopened product in a cool dry place. And are always made with the best and most flavorful ingredients available.
- FLAVORS - Buddha Bubbles Boba offers the most diverse and unique flavor choices of any seller. Green Apple, Blueberry, Cantaloupe, Coffee, Chocolate, Cherry Blossom, Strawberry, Lemon, Lychee, Mango, Passion Fruit, Peach, Pomegranate, Rose, Rainbow (mixed fruit). Coming soon: Pineapple, Mangonada, Chili. TOP QUALITY - Buddha Bubbles Boba Bombs (c) have a shelf life of up to one year. (Be sure to refrigerate once open). And are always made with the best and most flavorful ingredients available.
- PARTY TIME - Great for birthdays, weddings, gender reveal, graduation, cocktail / dinner parties or office. Kids love them. Make family movie or game night something extra special!
- What is Boba? Boba Tea, also known as Boba or Bubble Tea is a Taiwanese, tea based drink which often contains tapioca, known as Boba, or Tapioca Pearls at the bottom of the cup. These Boba are sucked up through an extra-large straw and are chewy, kind of like a gummy bear. It is unclear exactly when or who invented Boba, but we do know where, Taichung Taiwan sometime in the 1980's. Most Boba / Bubble tea recipes contain a tea base mixed with fruit or milk. Some popular flavors are: Honeydew Melon, Taro and Matcha Green Tea Latte. The Boba is served most often cold, sometimes hot, and blended like a smoothie or shaken like a cocktail. There are hundreds of variants of the drink, the most popular Boba / Bubble Tea drink is milk tea with tapioca pearls. There are also variations of Boba, mostly with the color being or dark brown. The Boba has a very mild sweet taste. Some shops also add flavored gelatin, also called jellies, to the bottom of the cup. The newest type of Boba are called Boba Bombs or Popping Boba, a pearl sized beads filled with fruit flavored syrup, that pop when you bite them. Boba shops are popping up all over the world. One Boba drink will set you back about $6.00 on average. Quality will vary from shop to shop, but at Buddha Bubbles Boba, we pride ourselves on not only the highest quality, but also the most amazing taste. So...have a Boba today and smile.