Milk Tea Boba Plushie / Plush / Plushy / Throw Pillow (Small)
Milk Tea Boba Plushie
Measures: 9.4" / 25 cm Inc. (Small)
About this item
- Too Cute ! Buddha Bubbles Boba Milk Tea throw pillow. The milk tea pillow is embroidered, well crafted and super cute. The interior is filled with down cotton, which is well stuffed, not easy to deform.
- Very soft and comfortable.
- Safe for all ages.
- Two sizes available: XL Size 19.6" / 50 cm Small 9.4" / 24 cm
- The perfect gift for Boba Tea lovers.
- Graduation, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Birthday, Mother's or Father's day or anytime to brighten your besties day.
- What is Boba?
Boba Tea, also known as Boba or Bubble Tea is a Taiwanese, tea based drink which often contains tapioca, known as Boba, or Tapioca Pearls at the bottom of the cup. These Boba are sucked up through an extra-large straw and are chewy, kind of like a gummy bear. It is unclear exactly when or who invented Boba, but we do know where, Taichung Taiwan sometime in the 1980's. Most Boba / Bubble tea recipes contain a tea base mixed with fruit or milk. Some popular flavors are: Honeydew Melon, Taro and Matcha Green Tea Latte. The Boba is served most often cold, sometimes hot, and blended like a smoothie or shaken like a cocktail. There are hundreds of variants of the drink, the most popular Boba / Bubble Tea drink is milk tea with tapioca pearls. There are also variations of Boba, mostly with the color being or dark brown. The Boba has a very mild sweet taste. Some shops also add flavored gelatin, also called jellies, to the bottom of the cup. The newest type of Boba are called "popping Boba", pearl sized beads filled with fruit flavored syrup, that pop when you bite them. Boba shops are popping up all over the world. One Boba drink will set you back about $6.00 on average. Quality will vary from shop to shop, but at Buddha Bubbles Boba, we pride ourselves on not only the highest quality, but also the most amazing taste. So...have a Boba today and smile.